Thursday, March 28, 2019

Mini Review | What He Doesn't Know (What He Doesn't Know #1) by Kandi Steiner



Charlie and Cameron have been married for a few years and Charlie feels very alone in her marriage.  The new teacher at the school she teaches at is Reese, which was Charlie's first crush and her best friend's brother.  They immediately have a connection.  Reese shows Charlie she can smile and be happy again.  Charlie is in a crossroads of who she wants to be with, her husband or Reese.  

This book OMG was soo good I flew through it!!  I love Charlie and I felt for her soo much and what she went through, she deserves to be happy.  I definitely want her to choose Reese I feel like he made Charlie whole again.  This book was very emotional and I couldn't wait to read the next book in the series to find out who she choose!  I highly recommend this book!! 




Have you read What He Doesn't Know?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!


Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.