Monday, March 18, 2019

Buzzword ReadAThon TBR | March


I will be participating in the Buzzword ReadAThon and it takes place March 18th - 24th.  This readathon is really simple the only challenge is to read any book with the word Who, What, When, Where, How and/or Why in it.  I have 6 books picked out, I know I won't get to all of them but I want to make sure I have options.  

Here are the books I'm planning on getting to:



What the Wind Knows by Amy Harmon | Anne grew up enchanted by her grandfather’s stories of Ireland. Heartbroken at his death, she travels to his childhood home to spread his ashes. There, overcome with memories of the man she adored and consumed by a history she never knew, she is pulled into another time.  I've heard nothing but amazing things about this author and this books sounds sooo interesting!  

What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know #3) by Kandi Steiner | This is the continuation of the duet I read last month about the man that Charlie didn't choose.  It's a story about his love story.  I can't wait to continue on in this amazing series!

When the Sky Fell on Splendor by Emily Henry | Almost everyone in the small town of Splendor, Ohio, was affected when the local steel mill exploded. If you weren’t a casualty of the accident yourself, chances are a loved one was. That’s the case for seventeen-year-old Franny, who, five years after the explosion, still has to stand by and do nothing as her brother lies in a coma. One evening a bright light and something massive is hurdling toward from the sky.  Sounds interesting!


The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed | Three girls come together to avenge the rape of a fellow classmate and in the process trigger a change in the misogynist culture at their high school transforming the lives of everyone around them.  This sounds like a powerful and heartbreaking story!  

You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon | Twin sisters take a genetic test for Huntington's one has the disease and one doesn't.  I love books that have a medical aspect to it so I think I'll love this one!

How to Love by Katie Cotugno | This is about a couple falling in love twice.  I'm guessing this is about a second chance romance and I love those stories.  I also love Katie Cotugno so I'm excited for this one!

Are you participated in the Buzzword ReadAThon?  Have you read any of these books?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.