Friday, March 8, 2019

Mini Review | The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves #1) by Roshani Chokshi



This is a historical fantasy set in Paris in the late 1800's.  Severin is a wealthy hotelier and a treasure hunter, he’s been determined to reclaim his true inheritance as a member of one of the French houses of the Order of Babel. In order to do this, he must locate and secure a powerful ancient artifact with the help of Tristan, Enrique, Zofia and Laila. With science, puzzles, history and magical abilities they try to find what they are all looking for.  

I really like this book a lot, it was very intricate and unique. I thought this was a very fast paced fantasy and I loved the puzzles.  Although I found the story at times confusing, I really enjoyed it.  I really liked all the characters and I can't wait to dive back into this series when the next book comes out!



Have you read The Gilded Wolves?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.