Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Mini Review | One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid



Emma’s husband goes missing after a helicopter crash never to be found. A few years later she gets engaged to a guy she used to work with in high school. What would you do when your long lost husband calls to say he’s okay? Emma must figure out who she wants to be with.

This book broke me! Emma had a tough decision on who she chose in the end. I felt like I was rooting for both guys at one point! In the end I was kind of disappointed on who she chose but I think she made the best choice. This book had me sobbing! I absolutely loved this book!! I now must read everything from TJR!!




Have you read One True Loves?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.