Friday, March 22, 2019

Mini Review | The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker


Calla finds out her father has cancer and she hasn’t had the best relationship with him. She decides to go to Alaska and get to know her him. Her father owns a bush pilot company and the day she arrives in Alaska she has to take a very small plane to the remote area to where her father lives. Jonah is the pilot that takes her there and he is a complete asshole!! But of course they end up falling for each other!!  

I like the enemies to lovers troupe so with Calla and Jonah I was totally swooning over them. I loved that family was a huge part of this book. I think Calla made the best decision to get to know her father since he’s sick. I loved how it was set in Alaska it was soo fascinating and unique. The last quarter of this book I was full on sobbing! I loved everything about this book! Highly highly recommend!!




Have you read The Simple Wild?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

2 comments

  1. The cover is absolutely gorgeous!! Why does the synopsis make me think of a hallmark movie though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the cover is soo pretty!! LOL I didn't even think about the synopsis sounding like a hallmark movie, but it sooo does!! HAHA I love it!!

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.