Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Mini Review | On the Island by Tracey



Anna is offered a job to tutor TJ over the summer in the Maldives. While flying there the pilot suffers a heart attack and their plane goes down. Anna and TJ make it to a deserted island where they must try and survive. After many years on the island they begin to have a connection.  

I am for sure an unpopular opinion on this one. I hated this book soo much. I didn’t mind the age gap at all. But the thing that was horrible was the writing, it was atrocious. The only two people on the island and every time they spoke to each other they said each other’s name. It became very irritating and super annoying. I was bummed this didn’t work for me! Oh well you win some and you lose some!!




Have you read On the Island?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

2 comments

  1. There have been a few books that I was excited for, and everyone liked- but the writing was horrible and I was like the only person that didn't like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, with this book the two main characters were stuck on an island and literally every time they spoke to each other they said each others name. It was sooo annoying! Did you read this one?

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.