Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sunday Post (7)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Read Last Week / Previous Week


 

Long Shot (Hoops #1) by Kennedy Ryan ★★★★★

You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn ★★

The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren ★★★★★


Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston ★★★

Currently Reading



Plan to Read This Week



Last Week / Previous Week on the Blog









Next Week on the Blog


July TBR

Book Haul | June 2019 Part 2

Monthly Wrap-Up | June 2019

Mini Review | Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children #1) by Seanan McGuire

Instagram


 




Random


I went through a reading slump and a creative slump the last couple of weeks.  I feel so much better and feel up to speed with my blog and reading again.  On Friday I watched A Star is Born and I honestly was not a fan at all!  I felt majority of the movie was super unrealistic.  On Saturday my husband and I and my in-laws went to a Greek Festival. We had a lot of fun ate too much food!  Overall, I had a pretty great week!  

Hope you all have a great week!  Let me know what you are plan to read next week in the comments!

12 comments

  1. Nooo! You'd Be Mine only 2 stars! I was so looking forward to that one. I'm still gonna read it but I think that's the first negative I've seen on it.

    I haven't seen A Star Is Born. I found out what happens at the end and decided I didn't need that in my life, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd Be Mine I found boring in some parts and there was one part that took place in Columbus, OH and the geographic was way wrong!

      Delete
  2. The Greek festival sounds cool! I just got Red White and Royal Blue and can't wait to start it!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Greek festival was really fun! I wasn't a huge fan of Red, White & Royal Blue unfortunately!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I love Greek food. There was a Greek Orthodox Church near where I used to live, and they did great festival every year. I have not seen the newest A Star is Born, but I saw the other three. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I found the first 3/4 of the movie very unrealistic!!

      Delete
  4. I think you are the first blogger that I see giving only 3 stars to Red, White and Royal Blue! That's ...refreshing ;-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the hype was insane! I found the relationship cute but the politics for me was quite boring!!

      Delete
  5. I loved the original Star is Born with Barbara Streisand but haven't seen the new version and probably never will. I am not a fan of Lady Gaga but one of her songs I like. Million Reasons. Enjoy your day!
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't ever been to a Greek festival but I'd love to find out more. I love the photos you've posted on IG

    Hope you have a great week, Kendra and enjoy your reads.

    Flora
    Here's my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Greek festival I find the culture very interesting and the food is amazing!! Thank you!! I hope you have a great week, as well!!

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.