Saturday, June 8, 2019

Mini Review | Becoming by Michelle Obama



As First Lady of the United States of America, the first African American to serve in that role, she helped create the most welcoming and inclusive White House in history, while also establishing herself as a powerful advocate for women and girls in the U.S. and around the world, dramatically changing the ways that families pursue healthier and more active lives, and standing with her husband as he led America through some of its most harrowing moments.  

I rarely read nonfiction and I was blown away by the amazing review of this book and I knew I needed to read this one.  I really loved this I learnt so much about Michelle Obama, her family and about politics. I'm usually not into politics, but I found this super fascinating. If you haven't read this yet, you definitely should it was sooo good!!




Have you read Becoming?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.