Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Post (6)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Read Last Week



Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy ★★★★★

Currently Reading



I am almost done with Long Shot I'll for sure finish it today!  WOW it's sooo good!!  I'm still chugging through my reread buddy read of A Court of Mist and Fury loving that, as well.  And I am still in the middle of Harry Potter I put it on the backburner for now until I am done with all of these readathons that are happening this month.

Plan to Read This Week



Last Week on the Blog







Next Week on the Blog


Wrap-Up | May 2019

BuzzwordAThon TBR | June ReadAThons

Discussion | Favorite Book Covers

Mini Review | Girls of Paper and Fire (Girls of Paper and Fire #1) by Natasha Ngan

Instagram



Random


This was not a good reading week for me at all.  I feel like I hardly read anything.  Saturday I watched TV instead of read, which was kind of nice and now I am in a super reading mood!  Also on Saturday we watched Always Call Me Maybe on Netflix!  OMG it was soo good!  Today we are buying mulch so I can finally mulch my flower beds.  The weeds in my flower beds are out of control and it is driving me crazy.  I'm hoping the mulch will help choke out the weeds.  Any tips on getting rid of weeds?  

Hope you all have a great week!  Let me know what you are plan to read next week in the comments!

14 comments

  1. Glad to see Us got 5 stars! :) I actually started listening to Him on audio yesterday... for the zillionth time. LOL Sometimes I just pull up a random chapter and listen for a while. And glad you are loving Long Shot! That was such a tough read, but I loved it. I plan on starting I Wish You All the Best today. I have the book from the library but just this morning decided to go the audio route. Hope you get more reading in this week. :)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us was soo good!! Why is Jamie and Wes soo dang cute!! Love them to pieces!! I just finished Long Shot and wow that was a tough read, but it was soo good! I Wish You All the Best is getting really good reviews, hope you enjoy it! Thank you!! =)

      Delete
  2. Maybe you didn't read much, but you had a five star read. That's a win in my book. I liked Kennedy Ryan's series. I finished the three, and I will say the most emotional one was Long Shot. I cried a bunch reading that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it is a successful week when you read a five star book! =) I love Kennedy Ryan's writing a lot! I just finished Long Shot and it was a super tough read! I can't wait to continue on in the series!

      Delete
  3. A Curse So Dark and Lonely! I see you posted a picture on Instagram! Have you read it? I really liked the story! Always Be My Maybe was adorable. Keanu Reeves was hilarious!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I read it and I really liked it. The first half of the book was ify for me but I loved the second half and I can't wait for the sequel for Grey's story! I loved him! Always Be My Maybe was sooo good, I really enjoyed it!!

      Delete
  4. I’m not a gardener sorry, weeds, grass, flowers they all look the same to me.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to watch Always Call Me Maybe. I'll have to see if it is already on my country's Netflix.

    Sadly, I know nothing about gardening (living in apartments since the day I was born). Hope you can get rid of those weeds.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly recommend Always Call Me Maybe, hopefully it is on your country's Netflix! I hope I can too!! I bought mulch that is a weed preventer, fingers crossed it works!! Thank you, you too!! =)

      Delete
  6. Well you got some great books and even if you didn't read many they were really good. There's pretty much nothing for weeds but to put on gloves, get a trowel and pull or dig them out. Then the "good plants - flowers, veggies, herbs" can have all the nutrients and will grow big & strong so the weeds don't have a way to flourish. Using roundup or rocks just kills everything. Have a great week!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read ACOMAF! And I know putting pine needles all over where the flowers are after taking the weeds out controls the weed.
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do it is my favorite in the series!! Thank you I will try that!! =)

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.