Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up | May 2019

I ended up reading 7 books and I read some really good books.  All of the books I read were 4 and 5 stars!!  I love when you have a great month full of amazing books!!  Although the quantity wasn't too high but the quality was fantastic!!

Monthly Stats



 

Books




I read soo many great books in May!  There wasn't a book that I disliked.  My Lovely Wife is my favorite thriller so far this year, that book was fantastic!  The Last Letter literally broke me that book was definitely a tearjerker.  I also reread A Court of Thorns and Roses and loved every word of that book! 

 Have you read any of these books?  Any of these on your TBR?  Let me know in the comments!!

6 comments

  1. I’m glad you had an awesome reading month. Hopefully June has brought some good books as well.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome reading month! I loved the McGarry book (I think I went 4.5), and I ran out and bought Always Never Yours after reading the follow up. I just loved this duo's writing so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love McGarry's writing soo much! I have a few backlisted books of hers that I need to read! Always Never Yours was soo good I still need to read If I'm Being Honest!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on having a month of great readings. I don't read many contemporaries, but I've been dying to read Always Never Yours.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always Never Yours was really good you should definitely check it out!!

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.