Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Most Anticipated Adult Reads | June 2019

Here the books that I am interested in that come out in June:


City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert | 6/4/2019 | Historical Fiction, 1940's, New York City Theater

Recursion by Blake Crouch | 6/11/2019 | Sci-Fi, Memories, Disease

The Most Fun We Ever Had by Claire Lombardo | 6/25/2019 | Contemporary, Multigenerational, Family


I'll Never Tell by Catherine McKenzie | 6/1/2019 | Thriller, Secrets, Family

Natalie Tan's Book of Luck and Fortune by Roselle Lim | 6/11/2019 | Contemporary, Cooking, Neighbors 

The Summer Country by Lauren Willig | 6/4/2019 | Historical Fiction, Barbados, Family Secrets


The First Mistake by Sandie Jones | 6/11/2019 | Thriller, Husband, Wife, Best Friend

Evvie Drakes Starts Over by Linda Holmes | 6/25/2019 | Romance, Widow, Baseball Pitcher

The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez | 6/11/2019 | Romance, Wedding, Best Man


One Night at the Lake by Bethany Chase | 6/18/2019 | Contemporary, Lake House, Summer

After the End by Clare Mackintosh | 6/25/2019 | Thriller, Parenthood, Marriage

Are any of these books on your radar?  Do any of these books sound interesting?  Let me know in the comments!

9 comments

  1. I'm reading One Night at the Lake and liking it !! A lot up there I'm excited for too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I'll need to pick it up sooner rather than later! Thank you!! =)

      Delete
  2. I have Natalie Tan on deck and The Friend Zone is coming up for me soon too. One I would like to read and don't have is Evie Drake. It sounds fabulous. I had read Mackintosh's thrillers, but I wasn't sure about the newest release. I hope you read it and let me know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about the romance right now! Yeah Mackintosh's new book sounds different than her other books.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that’s a lot f releases for June! I’ve been seeing a lot of advance buzz for both Recursion and The Friend Zone. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! There are soo many Rom-Coms coming out this year that sound soo good!! Thank you!! =)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing - so many great books coming out this month (and summer). I really need to read something by Catherine McKenzie. I keep meaning to!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by her either, but her new one sounds really good!

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.