Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday Post (3)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.


Read Last Week




My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing ★★★★★

Currently Reading



Plan to Read This Week



Last Week on the Blog






This Week on the Blog


Book Haul | May 2019 Part 1

Mini Review | The Huntress by Kate Quinn

Mini Review | The Girls at 17 Swann Street by Yara Zgheib

Instagram




Random


I had a really nice week and a really relaxing weekend.  Nothing really to share.  I have found that on Fridays when I come home from work I do not want to read at all.  I think my body is finally telling me I can catch up on sleep.  Is anyone else like this on Fridays?  Or am I just old?  LOL

Hope you all have a great week!  Let me know what you are plan to read next week in the comments!

14 comments

  1. Oh man you read and got some great books! I think it's ok to take a day off from reading and catch up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glsd that those books you read last week were great reads! I have both in my tbr. Always Never Yours looks like such a cute read and that cover 😍
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Lovely Wife was sooo dang good! Highly recommend that one!! I agree the cover for Always Never Yours is totally adorable!! =)

      Delete
  3. There's nothing better than a relaxing week. After a working week, it's okay not to read on Fridays.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate. I leave work on Friday's thinking, "Finally it's the weekend! Now I can get all the reading done!" And then I spend the weekend doing random errands or just being insanely lazy and before I know it it's Sunday night and I never cracked a book. LOL Hope you're enjoying ACOTAR... and that you'll enjoy the Katie McGarry. She's one of my favorites!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah I know!! I usually watch TV on Fridays, something mindless. I love Katie McGarry, too!! I love ACOTAR, it's one of my favorites!!

      Delete
  5. You had a good reading week. I really want to read Always Never Yours. My library has the new book (I'm on the hold list), but not ANY. --sigh-- I hope it's as wonderful as I think it will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always Never Yours was super cute!! I really enjoyed it!! I have their new one, too!!

      Delete
  6. Reading is how I relax, but sleep is good to.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, but sometimes reading can make me more tired. I hope you have a great week too! =)

      Delete
  7. I do love Beauty and the Beast like tales and A Curse So Dark and Lonely keeps popping up around the blogosphere. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good, however my favorite Beauty and the Beast retelling is ACOTAR hands down!! I hope you have a great week too! =)

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.