Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday Post (2)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Read Last Week



The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros ★★★★★

The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa ★★★★

Currently Reading




Plan to Read This Week



Last Week on the Blog






This Week on the Blog


Monthly Wrap-Up | April 2019

Mini Review: You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon 

Mini Review: The Wicker King by K. Ancrum


Instagram



Random


Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!!  On Saturday I went to lunch with my mom and then went to the nursery and bought some flowers for my pots.  And today I am cooking dinner for my mother-in-law.  Overall, a good mother's day weekend.  I am a proud cat mom.  Here are a couple pictures of my babies, Mocha and Reese!!



The craziness at work has FINALLY died down and next week will hopefully be a normal work week.  I really hope to get some more reading done and I don't think I have anything going on next weekend so I'll definitely be reading most of that!  I'm also super excited to start my buddy read of ACOTAR series next week!!  

Hope you all have a great week!  Let me know what you are plan to read next week in the comments!

22 comments

  1. your kitties are adorable! It sounds like you are having a wonderful weekend , enjoy (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've been having a good weekend! That's great :) Your cats are so adorable! 😍
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell my cats what I'm about to write, but Mocha and Reese are adorable. *.* Happy to hear the next week at work won't be stressful and you'll be able to get some reading done.

    Happy readings!;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thank you!! I am soo glad my work week will calm down!!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed the Court series, I hope you do too.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read the first two I just need to read the third one. Decided a reread of the first two would be fun. You have a great week, as well!!

      Delete
  5. New follower here :) I read My Lovely Wife last weekend, and was horrified by all the evil, but couldn't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY thank you!! I'm loving it soo far! I'm glad you like it! =)

      Delete
  6. I hope your work week is calm, and that you also enjoy ACOTAR. The second book was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved the second one, as well. I haven't read the third one yet though.

      Delete
  7. Glad you spent Mother's Day with your mom! Hope you have a great week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the Kemmerer book. I loved ACOTAR and thought the second books was even better than the first. Hope this week is smooth sailing at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a little over half way through A Curse So Dark and Lonely and I not loving it honestly. =( I agree the second book is better the first. I haven't read the third one yet. I hope you have a great week too!! =)

      Delete
  9. I am glad you got to spend time with your mom. I hope you had a lovely day. What cute fur babies. I have three cats and they are a huge part of our family. My kids adore our kittens. I was interested in the Last Letter, seeing you rated it five stars. I want to read it! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great day with my mom!! Thank you I love them to death!! The Last Letter was sooo good, highly recommend!! I hope you have a great week too!! =)

      Delete
  10. Cute kitties! We got some flowers too. Now it needs to be nice enough to plant them. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I had a small window on Saturday to plant my flowers. It's been raining every day since! Gotta love spring LOL! I hope you have a great week too! =)

      Delete
  11. I am more of a dog person but your cats are cute. You should check out my Furs-Day feature from a few weeks ago. I did feature a cat book. https://wordpress.com/post/jolenewilsonblog.wordpress.com/10726 I want to read A Curse So Dark and Lonely. Hope it is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished A Curse So Dark and Lonely and I really loved it!!

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.