Friday, May 10, 2019

Most Anticipated Adult Reads | May 2019

Here the books that I am interested in that come out in May:


The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient #2) by Helen Hoang | 5/7/2019 | Contemporary, Romance, Own Voices

The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren | Contemporary, Romance, Hawaii

Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane | 5/28/2019 | Contemporary, Friendships, Love


The Night Before by Wendy Walker | 5/14/2019 | Thriller, First Dates, Murder

The Farm by Joanne Ramos | 5/7/2019 | Dystopia, Retreat, Producing the Perfect Baby

Mistress of the Ritz by Melanie Benjamin | 5/21/2019 | Historical Fiction, WWII, French Resistance


Middlegame by Seanan McGuire | 5/7/2019 | Fantasy, Twins, Higher Power

The Favorite Daughter by Kaira Rouda | 5/21/2019 | Thriller, Perfect Family, Perfect Lie

The Guest Book by Sarah Blake | 5/7/2019 | Historical Fiction, Unforgettable Love Story, Past Mistakes


A Bend in the Stars by Rachel Barenbaum | 5/14/2019 | Historical Fiction, WWI, Russia

Light from Other Stars by Erika Swyler | 5/7/2019 | Sci-Fi, Astronaut, Family

Resistance Women by Jennifer Chiaverini | 5/14/2019 | Historical Fiction, WWII, Friends


The Daughter's Tale by Armando Lucas Correa | 5/7/2019 | Historical Fiction, WWII, Family

The Last Time I Saw You by Liv Constantine | 5/7/2019 | Thriller, Anonymous Text, Murderer

Top Secret by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy | 5/7/2019 | Romance, , New Adult, LGBT

Are any of these books on your radar?  Do any of these books sound interesting?  Let me know in the comments!

10 comments

  1. I read Unhoneymooners and it was an okay read. I so want to pick up the bride test! The night before and the favorite daughter look amazing! I need to check them out.
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I've heard all rave reviews about The Unhoneymooners. That's a bummer it didn't work for you!!

      Delete
  2. TestI totally enjoyed both The Bride Test and The Unhoneymooners. They were both highly anticipated release of mine and they didn’t disappoint. I hope to start Top Secret soon. Sarina Bowen + Elle Kennedy is just writing gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I can't wait to get to them!! I agree their writing is definitely gold!! =)

      Delete
  3. I loved The Unhoneymooners!!! Cant wait for The Bride Test and Top Secret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Unhoneymooners and The Bride Test were both hits for me. I hope you get to read them.

    ReplyDelete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.