Saturday, May 25, 2019

Sunday Post (4)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Read Last Week



Always Never Yours by  Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka ★★★★

Currently Reading



Loving my reread of A Court of Thorns and Roses and I'm really enjoying Only a Breath Apart.

Plan to Read This Week



Last Week on the Blog






This Week on the Blog


Book Unhaul

Book Haul | May 2019 Part 2

June TBR

SmutAThon TBR | June ReadAThon

Instagram




Random


We finally put our canopy up on our gazebo so I laid in my hammock and read for a few hours yesterday, which was really nice!!  I'm hoping to read in my hammock the rest of the weekend.  Next week I have some exciting things happening, it's my husbands birthday and I took a few days off work, so I'm pretty excited to hang out and relax.  

Hope you all have a great week!  Let me know what you are plan to read next week in the comments!

18 comments

  1. It sounds like you have a perfect reading spot. I'm jealous! I enjoyed McGarry's last book. It was different, but still very Katie. I believe there will be sequels too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is really nice! I love it!! I love McGarry too!! I really hope there's a sequel! I loved Scarlett and Jesse!! =)

      Delete
  2. Are you reading or rereading Harry Potter? I always wonder if a new generation will find this series and rave over it as much as the earlier generation did.

    I love a comfortable reading area. I have an indoor spot, but I think it's time for an outdoor spot, too.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read the first book multiple times, but I'm reading The Goblet of Fire for the first time. Yeah, it's nice to go outside and get some vitamin D. LOL I hope you have a great week, as well.

      Delete
  3. The gazebo for reading sounds so nice and relaxing! I'm so glad you enjoyed Always Never Yours. I have my eye on that one. Have fun with your hubby!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, you should give Always Never Yours a shot it was really good. =)

      Delete
  4. Katie McGarry is an author I really need to try! I hope you enjoy this one.

    Chilling in a hammock while reading sounds like bliss. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love Only a Breath Apart, in fact I gave it 5 stars. Loved it! Yeah it is soo nice!! =)

      Delete
  5. That sounds like the best way to spend the summer. I hope you have a great week ahead.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laying in a hammock and reading for a few hours sounds like my idea of heaven, Kendra.

    I hope you have a great week and enjoy your reads. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is quite lovely!! I hope you have a great week, as well! =)

      Delete
  7. A weekend in a hammock reading sounds delightful

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is!! I hope you have a great week, as well! =)

      Delete
  8. A Court of Thorns and Roses is a book I've been interested in reading. Beauty and The Beast is my favorite fairytale and I've heard good things about this series. I enjoyed Only a Breath Apart and Katie McGarry is one of my favorite Y.A. authors. Wonderful Instagram photos! I struggle with being as creative. I hope you have a nice few days off of relaxing with your husband and get to lay in your hammock and read!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read A Court of Thorns and Roses, it is one of my favorite fantasies! I loved Only a Breathe Apart soooo good! Thank you!! =)

      Delete
  9. I really enjoyed The Wrath and The Dawn even with its minor flaws. And YAY for Always Never Yours I've been wanting to read that one. I hope your weekend is as easy and hammock-y as you'd like Kendra! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like Shakespeare you will LOVE Always Never Yours. Thank you!! =)

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.