Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Book Unhaul | May 2019

I have a few books that I unhauled this past weekend.  I feels good to get rid of books that you didn't particularly enjoy or don't have interest in reading anymore.  Here are the books I unhauled:


The Lies We Told by Camilla Way | I read this and it was okay.  I just have no intention to read again. 

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly #1) by Susan Dennard | I bought the trilogy in different editions off Book Outlet.  

The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black | Unpopular opinion, I didn't  like this as much as everyone else did.  I will not read this book again, so no need keeping it on my shelves.  


The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw | Another unpopular opinion, I didn't like this one either.  I hated the love interest in this book.  I did kill me to get rid of it, because the cover is gorgeous.  

The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily (Dash & Lily #2) by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan | I have no interest in reading this. 

On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves | I hated this book and it's one of the worst books I have ever read!!  Enough said!  BYE!

What books have you recently unhauled?  Let me know in the comments!

10 comments

  1. I can feel your hate for On the Island LOL. I actually have that one to read. Idk when, though. I tried to re-read Dash & Lily and couldn't get into it at all!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated the writing in On the Island, if you can get past that the story isn't bad. Yeah I'm glad I got read of Dash & Lily then.

      Delete
  2. Oh that hurts about On the Island. Loved that one. But I do uhaul books too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the writing. I hated how when they were the only two people on the island and they always said each other's name. I became super annoying and I honestly couldn't get past it! The story wasn't bad though. It's nice to get rid of books every once in a while!

      Delete
  3. There is something satisfying about unhauling. I wasn't particularly impressed with the first Dash & Lily book so I never even picked up the second one. I enjoyed The Cruel Prince, though. And loved On the Island. :)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for The Wicked Deep.
    The Cruel Prince I have on the TBR but opinions vary wildly on it. I feel the only way to know which way I'll fall is to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the cover for The Wicked Deep is gorgeous. I think The Cruel Prince was way over hyped!! It was okay.

      Delete
  5. I have so many books I should unhaul but I am SO bad about it - especially if they're much older and I'm afraid they'll go out of print on the OFF-CHANGE I decide I want to read it someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually only unhaul books that I've read. I'm afraid to let go of books that I might read in the future and I may love.

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.