Thursday, April 11, 2019

Mini Review | The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson



Princess Lia is suppose to marry the prince from a neighboring kingdom, which will secure an alliance.  She flees on the morning of her wedding to a village, where she becomes a barmaid.  When two guys arrive in the village, one being the prince she was suppose to marry and the other an assassin who was sent to kill her.  She starts falling in love with one of them and she has no idea who they really are.

There are some crazy plot twists in this book and I loved it.  After about half way through I was on the edge of seat rooting for Princess Lia all the way.  I loved the romance it was soo cute and I'm really happy with who she falls for.  I liked the adventure you go on in this book.  Overall I love Princess Lia and I can't wait to read what happens in the next book, because the cliff hanger is killing me!!




Have you read The Kiss of Deception?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.