Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Most Anticipated YA Reads | April 2019

Here the books that I am interested in that come out in April:



Descendant of the Crane by Joan He | 4/9/2019 | Fantasy, Murder, Gothic

The Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy #1) by Emily A. Duncan | 4/2/3019 | Fantasy, Assassinate, Centuries-Long War

The Devouring Gray (The Devouring Gray #1) by Christine Lynn Herman | 4/2/2019 | Fantasy, Beast, Woods


Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett | 4/16/2019 | Hotel, Mystery, Famous Reclusive Writer

You'd Be Mine  by Erin Hahn | 4/2/2019 | Country Music, Painful Past, Romance

If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka | 4/23/2019 | Queen Bee, Private School, Romance


The Raven's Tale by Cat Winters | 4/16/2019 | Retelling, Frightful Creatures, Historical 

We Rule the Night by Claire Eliza Bartlett | 4/2/2019 | Fantasy, Forbidden Magic, Sacrifice

All We Could Have Been by T.E. Carter | 4/23/2019 | Crime, PTSD, Emotional 


How to Make Friends with the Dark by Kathleen Glasgow | 4/9/2019 | Death, Dark, Alone

Starworld by Audrey Coulthurst & Paula Garner | 4/16/2019 | Adventure, Contemporary, LGBT

Girls on the Verge by Sharon Biggs Waller | 4/9/2019 | Coming-Of-Age, Abortion, Feminism


You Must Not Miss by Katrina Leno | 4/23/2019 | Trapped, Forgotten, Revenge

The First True Thing by Claire Needell | 4/30/2019 | Drugs, Therapy, Lying

Are any of these books on your radar?  Do any of these books sound interesting?  Let me know in the comments!

4 comments

  1. I read and adored both You'd Be Mine and Serious Moonlight. I really, really want to read both the Wibberley/Siegemund-Broka books. They sound great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously can’t wait to read them! I got You’d Be Mine in a book box and I can’t wait to get to it!!

      Delete
  2. I'm itching to read Wicked Saints after all the things I've heard and the fan art I've seen! I hope whichever of these books you get to turn out to be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about it! So excited for it!!

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.