Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Most Anticipated Adult Reads | April 2019

Here the books that I am interested in that come out in April:


Lost Roses by Martha Hall Kelly | 4/9/2019 | Historical, WWI, Breathtaking

The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth | 4/23/2019 | Thriller, Family, Relationships

When We Left Cuba by Chanel Cleeton | 4/9/2019 | Historical, Cold War, Cuba


The Invited by Jennifer McMahon | 4/30/2019 | Thriller, Haunted House, Chilling

Little Darlings by Malanie Golding | 4/30/2019 | Thriller, Compulsive, Creepy

Before She Was Found by Heather Gudenkauf | 4/16/2019 | Thriller, Friendship, Betrayal 


Stone Mothers by Erin Kelly | 4/4/2019 | Thriller, Secret, Past

Saving Meghan by D.J. Palmer | 4/9/2019 | Thriller, Secrets, Lies

The Stillwater Girls by Minka Kent | 4/9/2019 | Thriller, Sisters, Off-the-Grid


Beyond the Point by Claire Gibson | 4/2/2019 | Historical, 9/11, Friends

Little Lovely Things by Maureen Joyce Connolly | 4/2/2019 | Thriller, Family, Tragedy

City of Flickering Lights by Juliette Fay | 4/16/2019 | Historical, 1920's, Hollywood


The Great Pretenders by Laura Kalpakian | 4/16/2019 | Historical, 1950's, Hollywood

Are any of these books on your radar?  Do any of these books sound interesting?  Let me know in the comments!

4 comments

  1. Before She Was Found sounds amazing. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it until now. Also, I am OBSESSED with your blog design. I'm a new Bloglovin' follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of Heather Gudenkauf's other books, but I think they sound soo interesting and I've heard great things about them! So yeah I definitely want to check this new book of hers out!

      Aww thank you my glad you like my blog design it means a lot!! And thanks for following me!!

      Delete
  2. I've been hearing a lot about Little Darlings!! Still not sure whether to add it to my shelves or not though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds super creepy! Definitely sounds good for October!!

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.