Saturday, January 19, 2019

Down the TBR Hole | January

I'm starting this to clean out my TBR shelf on Goodreads.  I'm notorious to just add a book because some one talked about it and most of the time I have no idea what it's even about.  So this is a way to clean out my shelves!  Each month I'll go through 20 books.


The Host (The Host #1) by Stephenie Meyer | Keep


Just Listen by Sarah Dessen | Letting Go


An Abundance of Katherines by John Green | Letting Go

Looking for Alaska by John Green | Letting Go

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen | Letting Go


Where We Belong by Emily Giffin | Keep

The One & Only by Emily Giffin | Keep 

Jemima J by Jane Green | Letting Go


Mr. Maybe by Jane Green | Letting Go

Reason to Breathe (Breathing #1) by Rebecca Donovan | Keep

Rot & Ruin (Rot & Ruin #1) by Jonathan Maberry | Keep


Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire | Keep

Some Quiet Place (Some Quiet Place #1) by Kelsey Sutton | Keep

Bared to You (Crossfire #1) by Sylvia Day | Keep



The Testing (The Testing #1) by Joelle Charbonneau | Keep

The Hunt (The Hunt #1) by Andrew Fukuda | Keep


The Vicious Deep (The Vicious Deep #1) by Zoraida Cordova | Letting Go

Hereafter (Hereafter #1) by Tara Hudson | Letting Go

Keep:  12
Letting Go:  8

I think I did pretty good I got rid of 8 books on my TBR.  I have a ways to go, but this is a great start.

Are any of these books on your TBR?  Should I keep any I let go or vice versa?  Let me know in the comments!!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.