Friday, January 4, 2019

2019 Bookish Goals

I have a few bookish goals I really want to accomplish in 2019.

1.  Read 100 books.  In 2017 I read 90 and in 2019 I read 95, so I really think I can push myself to read 5 more than last year.

2.  Read 4 classics.  I really want to read some classics this year.  I honestly haven't read any classics, which is kind of sad.

3.  Finish 5 series.  I really need to finish some of the series that I have previously started reading.  I'm horrible about not finishing series.

4.  Participate in 1 readathon a month.  I really enjoy readathons and they really push me to read more.

5.  Read the top 9 for 2019.  I made a post about the 9 nine books I really want to read in 2019.

6.  Review all the books I read.  I am horrible about reviewing the books I read and I really want to push myself to make it more of a priority to review the books I read.

7.  Post at least 5 times a month.  I really want to make my blog better this year and to be more consistent.

What are your 2018 bookish goals?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.