Thursday, January 3, 2019

2019 Bullet Journal Setup

This year I have decided to do a bullet journal for my reading.  I think it will be a fun way to track and record my reading throughout the year.  Huge disclaimer I am NOT an artist by no means.  I do this because its fun and I totally envy the people that can draw.  I use the Leuchtturm 1917 bullet journal, black ZIG Calligraphy Pens and Colored Twin Tip Fineline Markers.



The page with the calendars I am going to circle the days that I finish a book.  On the page with 2019 stats I am going to record the number of books, pages read, blog subscribers and blog posts for each month. 


I will color in the books of my top nine as I read them throughout the year.  


Each month I will color in however many books I read for that month and the last page is my 2019 goals for the year.

Have you started a bullet journal for 2019?  What all do you want to track or record?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.