Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Most Anticipated YA Reads | July 2019

Here the books that I am interested in that come out in July:


Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars #1) by Elizabeth Lim | 7/9/2019 | Fantasy, Journey, Magic Dresses

The Merciful Crow (The Merciful Crow #1) by Margaret Owen | 7/30/2019 | Fantasy, Mercy-Killers, Undertakers

The Storm Crow (The Storm Crow #1) by Kalyn Josephson | 7/9/2019 | Fantasy, Elemental Crows, Tropical Kingdom


Wilder Girls by Rory Power | 7/9/2019 | Horror, Quarantine, Infection

Maybe This Time by Kasie West | 7/9/2019 | Contemporary, Nine Events, Nine Chances to Fall in Love

Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells | 7/30/2019 | Fantasy, Dragons, LGBT


Before I Disappear by Danielle Stinson | 7/23/2019 | Sci-Fi, Disappeared, Missing Town

Are any of these books on your radar?  Do any of these books sound interesting?  Let me know in the comments!

8 comments

  1. I want Maybe This Time and The Storm Crow! I've read mixed reviews on Spin the Dawn so I'm not going crazy over it.
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen any reviews on Spin the Dawn yet. Good to know!! Thanks! =)

      Delete
  2. Kasie West! YES!!! I won a book of choice, and I picked that one, so now I have it, and I am so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Spin the Dawn. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie West can be hit or miss for me. Some I’ve loved, some no so much. But I’m really liking the premise of Maybe This Time.

    ReplyDelete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.