Monday, June 3, 2019

Most Anticipated YA Reads | June 2019

Here the books that I am interested in that come out in June:


Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson | 6/4/2019 | Fantasy, Libraries, Sorcerers

The Beholder (The Beholder #1) by Anna Bright | 6/4/2019 | Fantasy, Quest, Journey

Wicked Fox (Gumiho #1) by Kat Cho | 6/25/2019 | Fantasy, Asian, Fox


Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer | 6/25/2019 | Contemporary, Damage, Friendship

Like a Love Story by Abdi Nazemian | 6/4/2019 | Contemporary, Historical Fiction, LGBT

Wild and Crooked by Leah Thomas | 6/4/2019 | Contemporary, LGBT, Small-Town


Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagich | 6/11/2019 | Horror, Haunted House, Unholy Pact

If It Makes You Happy by Claire Kann | 6/4/2019 | Contemporary, LGBT, Cooking Competition 

Are any of these books on your radar?  Do any of these books sound interesting?  Let me know in the comments!

8 comments

  1. I just finished Like a Love Story today. The strength of the book is its depiction of the gay community at the height of the AIDS crisis. The war the waged for each other was a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sounds soo good! I really can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  2. I’m excited for Call It What You Want. I just love Kemmerer’s contemporaries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of her contemporaries yet. I have her first one on my shelves.

      Delete
  3. I really want to read Like a Love Story and Teeth in the Mist. Thanks for sharing!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorcery of Thorns is my most anticipated release of this month. I just love the concept of magical monstrous books.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.