Saturday, June 1, 2019

SmutAThon TBR | June ReadAThon

I am soo excited for SmutAThon!  SmutAThon is hosted by Riley Marie and gingerreadslainey.  This round is fun because it's a bingo board.  I have 7 books picked out and there's no way I'll be able to read all of them, but I want to have options.  




Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy | This is the continuation of Jamie and Wes's romance and I can't wait to finish up this series.  LGBTQ+, One Word Title

Long Shot (Hoops #1) by Kennedy Ryan | Forbidden romance set in the explosive world of the NBA.  But I've heard it is sooo much more.  I have heard amazing things about this one and I can't wait to get to this one. Forbidden Love, Author of Color, New to You Author

Keepsake (True North #3) by Sarina Bowen | This one is Zack's romance.  I loved the first two books in this series and I can't wait to continue on.  One Word Title, Bad Boy/Bad Girl


What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know #3) by Kandi Steiner | This is Reese's story and I can't wait to read this one.  I loved Reese!!  Forbidden Romance

Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1) bu L.J. Shen | Vicious's best friend's ex-girlfriend is off limits.  This is a enemies to lovers story and I love this troupe!  Enemies to Lovers, One Word Title, New to You Author

Then There Was You (Second Chance Duet #1) by Claire Contreras | I love second chance romances, so I'm excited for this one!  Second Chance, New to You Author


The Consequence of Falling by Claire Contreras | Presley's new boss Nathaniel is a guy she absolutely hates!  Another enemies to lovers. Enemies to Lovers, New to You Author

Are you participating in the SmutAThon?  If so, what are you reading?  Let me know in the comments!

6 comments

  1. The whole True North and Hoops series were fantastic for me. I need to get in on this little bingo game, because I am always reading a bit of romance. Good luck with the read-a-thon. You have some great books up there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to continue on in the True North series and I'm excited to read the Hoops series!! Thank you!! =)

      Delete
  2. I have met Claire Contreras and I have always been so curious about her books! She is really lovely and that book cover is everything! I want to get into smutathon and summerathon! Hopefully time will be on my side! Good luck with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by Clarie Contreras and I agree I love her covers!! Yes, hopefully time is on your side! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I just gushed about Us, Keepsake and Long Shot on another post so I won’t subject you to that agin. :) I really need to pick up What He Never Knew soon. I already love Reese and am excited to get his story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Reese too! I can't believe I haven't read this yet!!

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.