Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Mini Review | The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid



Monique is a reporter for a local newspaper and she was contacted by Evelyn Hugo to write her biography. Monique is unsure why a famous movie star wants her to write her biography and is really hesitate about it. She agrees to write it and she meets with Evelyn and she tells her life story and about her seven husbands. 

This is the most beautiful book I have ever read. I love everything about this book. You find out who her one true love is and its absolutely magical, their love story and all the ways that had to struggle to be together was amazing! This book made me cry so much, their was just soo much substance to this story. I highly recommend this book to everyone! This is by far one of my favorite books of all time! Go read it NOW!!



Have you read The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.