Thursday, February 14, 2019

Down the TBR Hole | February

Here is round 2 of going through 20 more books on my TBR shelf on Goodreads.  Let's hope I can narrow down some more and get rid of books I no longer have interest in.


This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen | Letting Go

Bookends by Jane Green | Letting Go

False Memory (False Memory #1) by Dan Krokos | Keep


The Returned (The Returned #1) by Jason Mott | Keep

Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen | Letting Go

The Other Woman by Jane Green | Letting Go


Close My Eyes by Sophie McKenzie | Keep

Charming (Pax Arcana #1) by Elliott James | Letting Go




Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1) by Simone Elkeles | Keep

Wild Cards (Wild Cards #1) by Simone Elkeles | Keep

Covet (Covet #1) by Tracey Garvis Graves | Keep



Sixteenth Summer (Sixteenth Summer #1) by Michelle Dalton | Letting Go



Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson | Keep

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson | Keep

Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian | Keep


The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey | Keep


Keep:  14
Letting Go:  6

Not too bad I got rid of 6.  I really am liking going through my shelves on Goodreads and getting rid of books that I am no longer interested in.

Are any of these books on your TBR?  Should I keep any I let go or vice versa?  Let me know in the comments!!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.