Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Mini Review | The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager



Fifteen years ago Emma stayed at Camp Nightingale and her three cabin mates go missing and are never found again. Present day Camp Nightingale is reopening and Emma is asked to be a counselor. She wants to go back so she can figure out what happened to her old cabin mates, but in the meantime the three kids that she is bunking with go missing. 

So not only are you trying to figure out what happened to the three girls fifteen years ago but you are also trying to figure out what happened to three more girls that have gone missing. This book was super atmospheric and I loved the camping aspect. I loved all the twists and turns throughout the book! I definitely recommend this book!!




Have you read The Last Time I Lied?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!


Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.