Saturday, January 12, 2019

Buzzword ReadAThon TBR | January

I will be participating in the Buzzword ReadAThon and it takes place January 14th - 20th.  This readathon is really simple the only challenge is to read any book withe word Lie in it.  Lie can be in variation such as Lying, Liar, Lies, etc.  I have 6 books picked out, I know I won't get to all of them but I won't to make sure I have options.  

Here are the books I'm planning on getting to:


The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager | I've been wanting to read this one for a while now.  It's about a group of girls go camping and three of the girls go missing.  Sounds super good!!

The Lies We Told by Camilla Way | A woman's boyfriend goes missing and everything thinks he just left her and she knows they are wrong.  Excited for this one.

Lies She Told by Cate Holahan | A woman is writing a thriller and meanwhile her husband's best friend goes missing.  When his body is discovered her husband is arrested for the murder.  Yes!


Sweet Little Lies (Cat Kinsella #1) by Caz Frear | A detective must probe dark secrets buried deep in her own family's past to solve a murder and a long-ago disappearance.  I'm not big on detective stories so this one might be one of the last ones I pick up.

What Lies Between Us by Nayomi Munaweera | In Sri Lanka, a young girl grows up in a loving family but terror is lurking in the shadows.  When tragedy strikes she and her mother immigrant to America.  Sounds interesting!


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart | This is set on a private island and the main character's friends turn destructive.  This book has been on my shelves for a while and I really need to get it. 

Are you participated in the Buzzword ReadAThon?  Have you read any of these books?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.