Friday, January 11, 2019

5 Star Predictions | First Quarter 2019

I compiled five books that I predict will be 5 stars.  At the end of March or if I finish them beforehand I will let you know if I predicted right.



The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid | This book was sooooo hyped and I am dying to know what the hype is all about.

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah | I love Kristin Hannah she is an amazing author!  I have been meaning to read this book for soo long and I keep putting it off, because I know it will break my heart.

Lost Roses by Martha Hall Kelly | I read Lilac Girls two years ago and fell in love with it and I honestly can't stop talking and recommending this book to everyone.  So when I saw she was coming out with a new book this year I had to get my hands on it and read it ASAP.  Needless to say I am dying to read this and I know I will love it.


The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black | The hype around this book is insane, people LOVE this book.  I think I will love this book as well because I love reading about Fae.

The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan | I've heard this book is absolutely beautiful.  It is magical realism and I have grown to know that I love magical realism or a fantasy aspect set in a contemporary world.

Have you read any of these books?  Did you give them 5 stars?  Let me know in the comments.

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.