Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Mini Review | What He Always Knew (What He Doesn't Know #2) by Kandi Steiner


1.  What He Doesn't Know ★★★★★

This is the continuation of What He Doesn't Know.  I knew I couldn't wait very long without knowing who Charlie choose, her husband or her old crush Reese.  

I freaking loved this book it was an amazing conclusion to the end of the duet.  Cameron changed soo much throughout this book and being able to find who he was and how he truly loved Charlie and how he wanted to get back to what they were was soo amazing.  So in the end I loved both Cameron and Reese and was soo anxious to see who she choose.  I was completely shocked, but in the end I think she made the best decision.  The end was soo touching and had me crying I loved it!!  




Have you read What He Always Knew?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.