Thursday, April 18, 2019

Down the TBR Hole | April

Here is round 4 of going through 20 more books on my TBR shelf on Goodreads.  Let's hope I can narrow down some more and get rid of books I no longer have interest in.


Dreamland by Sarah Dessen | Letting Go

Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen | Letting Go

That Summer by Sarah Dessen | Letting Go


Swapping Lives by Jane Green | Letting Go

Second Chance by Jane Green | Keeping

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak | Keeping


Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) by Isaac Marion | Keeping

Choker by Elizabeth Woods | Letting Go

Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon #1) by Dan Brown | Letting Go


House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski | Keeping

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte | Keeping

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte | Keeping



Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys | Keeping

Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti | Letting Go


Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach | Letting Go

Easy (Contours of the Heart #1) by Tammara Webber | Keeping

A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass | Letting Go


And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie | Letting Go

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton | Keeping

Keeping:  10

Letting Go: 10

Are any of these books on your TBR?  Should I keep any I let go or vice versa?  Let me know in the comments!!

2 comments

  1. Awesome haul! Warm Bodies is one of my favorite books of all time. I hope you enjoy your new additions. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.