Monday, August 5, 2019

Book Haul | June 2019 Part 3


Here are some of the books I bought or received in June:



The Queens of Innis Lear by Tessa Gratton

Recursion by Blake Crouch

Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane


The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer 

Last Summer by Kerry Lonsdale *received from Lake Union Publishing and TLC Book Tours

The Map of Salt and Stars by Zeyn Joukhadar


The Room on Rue Amelie by Kristin Harmel

From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon

Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany


This Is How It Always Is by Laurie Frankel

Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin

California Girls by Susan Mallery


Have you read any of these books?  If so, which ones?  Which ones should I read first?  Let me know in the comments!

10 comments

  1. I liked Young Jane Young. It was really funny. I hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED From Sand and Ash. It was one of my favorite (if not THE favorite) reads of 2017. I so hope you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it!! YAY and it is one of your favorites!! =)

      Delete
  3. Hope you love your new books. The Queens of Innis Lear has been on my bookshelf for a very long time.

    Happy readings! 😊
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Well hopefully you get to it soon! =)

      Delete
  4. So many books! These all look so good. I hope you enjoy them! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Haul!
    California Girls looks like a fun read. Enjoy.

    Followed on bloglovin!
    bookstune.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.