Friday, August 16, 2019

Mini Review | My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing

Tobias and his wife have the perfect marriage with the perfect children, so it seems on the outside.  When they become bored with life Tobias goes out and hunts women so his wife can kill them.  

The premise of this book had me hooked, I absolutely loved this one!!  Probably one of the best thrillers I have read so far this year!!  I don't to give too many details away, but this was amazing!  I flew through it and there were soo many twists and turns throughout the book.  And that ending OMG I loved it!!  I highly recommend this one if you are into thrillers!!




Have you read My Lovely Wife?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.