Monday, April 30, 2018

May TBR

I am super excited for May, there are a ton of books I want to get to!  I will be participating in Buzzword ReadAThon which is May 7-13.  I will make another blog post about that and what I plan to read.

Here is what I hope to get to:


The Queen of Hearts by Kimmery Martin | This book is being pitched as if you love Grey's Anatomy then you will love this book.  And do I love me some Grey's Anatomy!!  

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah | I love Kristin Hannah, her books are soo good and I am dying to read this one.  I heard this book will break your heart!  You follow two sisters who live in France during WWII.

Before I Let You Go by Kelly Rimmer | Annie is a drug addict and who is pregnant and her sister must care for the newborn, while she goes to court ordered rehab.


Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi | This book is about two people who met once in person and then continue to communicate via text.  They end up telling each other things that no one else knows about them.

Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia | Eliza is an anonymous creator of a popular webcomic.  Then there is Wallace who is a fanfiction writer of the same webcomic and he transfers to Eliza's school.

If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout | Lena and Sebastian are childhood best friends.  Lena is looking forward to spending as much time as possible with Sebastian during their senior year, until something destroys their friendship.

Are any of these books on your TBR?  Have you read any of these books?  Let me know in the comments!!  





Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.