Friday, April 13, 2018

5 Star Predictions | Spring 2018

I have seen this going around on booktube, predicting your next 5 star reads.  So I have picked out 5 books that I think are going to be 5 star reads.  I am giving myself until three months to read these books.  So I will do a follow-up at the end of June.



The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah - I have heard nothing but rave reviews of this book and I love Kristin Hannah.  I am preparing my tissues NOW!  This book is about the journey of two sisters that live in France at the start of WWII.

Red Clocks by Leni Zumas - This book is about where abortion is illegal in America, in-vitro fertilization is banned, and the Personhood Amendment grants rights of life, liberty, and property to every embryo.  This sounds like a very interesting concept and I think this will be a good book!

Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng - This is another book I keep hearing about that has amazing reviews.  This book the struggles of motherhood.  I'm really excited to get to this one!

The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw - This book is being pitched as Hocus Pocus meets Practical Magic.  I loved both of those movies and I have probably watched Hocus Pocus at least a hundred times.  I really love witch books, so I think this will be a good one.

The Hook Up (Game On #1) by Kristen Callihan - This is a football romance about a hook up that turns into having more feelings for one another.  I have heard great things about this one so I think I will love it, as well.

Have you read any of these books?  Did you give them 5 stars?  Let me know in the comments!





Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.