Wednesday, March 8, 2017

February Wrap Up



Check out what I read in February.


Book Stats

Books Read: 5 
Pages Read: 1,527

4 Physical Books 
1 Ebook

1 ARC

2 Male Authors
3 Female Authors

2 Middle Grade
2 Young Adult
1 New Adult

1 Paranormal
2 Fantasy
2 Contemporary

Star Rating Breakdown

Books I Read


Overall, the month was okay for me.  I did not read as many books as I planned, but what can you do when you are freaking slumpy.  I feel like I am finally out of my slump, thank god!!  So hopefully I can read at least 7-8 books in March to get me back on track to my Goodreads goal.

I am pretty excited I read three 5 star reads, because I feel like last month was a bunch of blah books.   My favorite book of the month was Throne of Glass, which was an amazing book!!  I can't believe I waited soooo long to read it!

Reviews

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
The F Student by Xyla Turner
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Other Posts

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.