Friday, March 30, 2018

Most Anticipated Adult Reads | April 2018

Here are the books I am really looking forward to reading that come out in April.  There are some really good ones that I can't wait to get my hands on this month.


 

Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell | 4/17/2018 | Thriller, Disappearance, Romance
The Good Liar by Catherine McKenzie | 4/3/2018 | Thriller, Explosion, Secrets
Before I Let You Go by Kelly Rimmer | 4/3/2018 | Sisters, Family, How Far Would You Go


All the Beautiful Lies by Peter Swanson | 4/3/2018 | Thriller, Suicide, Secrets
Before I Let You In by Jenny Blackhurst | 4/10/2018 | Thriller, Best Friends, Psychiatrist\

Are any of these books on your radar for April?  Do any of these books sound interesting?  Let me know in the comments! 





Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.