Sunday, July 23, 2017

March Wrap-Up




Check out what I read in March!

Book Stats

Books Read:  6
Pages Read:  1,950

6 Physical Books

2 ARC's

1 Male Author
5 Female Authors

1 Middle Grade
5 Young Adult

3 Contemporary
1 Graphic Novel
1 Fantasy
1 Mystery

Star Rating Breakdown















Books I Read


Overall, my reading month was okay.  Still, not as many books as I want to read.  I think I may be done with graphic novels for a while, I'm thinking they may not be for me.  Do you have any suggestions for some?

My favorite book of the month was Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame!! Such a great fun read!!

Reviews

One Moment - Kristina McBride
This One Summer - Mariko Tamaki
By Your Side - Kasie West


Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.