Wednesday, January 4, 2017

T5W: 2017 Goals


It's that time of the week, Top 5 Wednesday!  This weeks topic is 2017 reading goals.  Check out what my reading goals are for the new year.


2017 Reading Goals

1.  I set my Goodreads Reading Goal to 100 books for 2017.  In 2016, I read 87 books and I definitely think I can read at least 100 for 2017.

2.  I want to finish the series I started in 2016.

  • The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Claire 
    • I need to read the 4th, 5th and 6th book
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor
    • I need to read the 2nd and 3rd book
  • The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
    • I need to read the 3rd book
  •  Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
    • I need to read 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th book
  • Anna Duolgy by Kendare Blake
    • I need to read the 2nd book
  • Slammed Trilogy by Colleen Hoover
    • I need to read the 3rd book
  • The Illuminae Files Trilogy by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
    • I need to read the 2nd and 3rd book
  • Bliss Trilogy by Michelle Jo Quinn
    • I need to read the 2nd and 3rd book
  • The Fireworks Girls Series by J.L. White
    • I need to read the 2nd, 3rd and 4th book
  • Submerged Sun Trilogy by Vanessa Garden
    • I need to read the 2nd and 3rd book
3.  I want to read at least 50 of my own books from my shelf

4.  I want to read at least 20 new to me authors.

5.  I want to read my TBR jar pick of each month.

What are your reading goals of 2017?  Let me know in the comments.

2 comments

  1. Honestly my goal is to just read more books than I did last year that aren't for school. Between college and my job, I hardly ever read fiction anymore.


    ----
    Follow my writing blog! / Support me on Patreon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree when I was in college, I hardly read at all for fun. But now I find as much time as I can to read.

      Delete

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.