Thursday, January 23, 2020

Mini Review | Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words by Tara Sivec & Andi Arndt


Heidi is a elementary school teacher and she gets laid off from work. When she is searching for a new job she finds an administrative assistant position at a recording studio and when she goes for her interview little did she know that they were recording steamy romance novels. She then decides to start a podcast of reading excerpts from some of the romance novels and she is completely embarrassed to read these portions of the books. She also talks about her huge crush on her neighbor Brent.

I listened to this one on audio and OMG I never have laughed so much while listening to a book. I really enjoyed this book a lot! I loved how Heidi was getting out of her comfort zone with her new career and her crush on Brent. And Brent he was soo cute and sweet to her I loved it sooo much! I also loved Heidi's mom in this book she was such a character. If you are looking for a hilarious romance novel pick this one up you won't be disappointed!!




Have you read Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.