Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Mini Review | Twelve Days of Christmas by Debbie Macomber


Julia is currently interviewing for a new job and part of her interview she has to write a blog and generate more followers than the other applicant. She decides to write a blog about killing her neighbor with kindness. Cain is always rude, steals her morning newspaper and definitely does not love Christmas. As time goes on and her blog followers are increasing her and Cain become closer.

I really liked the hate to love troupe in this Christmas romance book. I felt like the relationship between Cain and Julia was a little too fast and unbelievable, but I really loved Cain's grandfather and played a really great role in Cain's life. I felt like this book was a cute cozy read!




Have you read Twelve Days of Christmas?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.