Friday, June 8, 2018

Cramathon TBR | June ReadAThon

I will be participating in Cramathon.  This readathon is from June 10-17 and I am super excited to be joining this readathon.  I am in such a great reading mood so far this month, so hopefully I can read all 7 books I have planned.  The challenges are:


1.  Read a predictied 5 star read.
2.  Read a book that is outside your comfort zone.
3.  Read a book that has been on your TBR for too long.
4.  Read a LGBT own voices.
5.  Read something that is not a standard novel.
6.  Read a book with your favorite color on the cover.
7.  Read 7 books.

I won't be reading something that is not a standard novel, because I don't enjoy graphic novels or poems.  So I will just read an extra book to make the total 7 books.


Have you read any of this books?  Are you participating in Cramathon?  Let me in know in the comments!



Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.