Wednesday, May 30, 2018

June TBR

First of all, I can't believe it is June already!!  Time is flying!!  I am definitely in the mood to do ALOT of reading!!  I plan on participating in the Cramathon, which is June 10-17.  


Here is what I hope to get to:


The Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian - A flight attendant wakes up in a hotel room in Dubai beside a man who is covered in blood.  This sounds sooo interesting and I can't wait to get to it!

13 Minutes by Sarah Pinborough - Natasha was pulled out of a freezing cold lake and was dead for 13 minutes.  She must figured out if her friends pushed her in.  

A Map for Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor - Sisters and best friends Emma and Henri, wash up on a shore and stranded.  They must find their way home.  This sounds like a good survival story.



Vicious Cycle (Vicious Cycle #1) by Katie Ashely - Deacon is devoted to his motorcycle club.  His five year old daughter that he didn't know existed shows up on his steps.  I have not read any motorcycle romances and I'm dying to dive in!

Fly With Me (Wild Aces #1) by Chanel Cleeton - U.S. Air Force fighter pilot Noah meets a woman while partying in Las Vegas.  I love military romances, so I'm excited to get to this one.

The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain - Tess is engaged and pregnant with another man's child.  She breaks off her engagement and marries the baby's dad.  She finds herself trapped in a loveless marriage.  This books sounds soo intriguing. 


Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart - I'm not really sure what this is about the synopsis is super vague.  I love thrillers!

Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress #1) by Julie C. Dao - This is an East Asian fantasy about a peasant's quest to become the Empress.  This book has had a lot of hype and I haven't read a fantasy in a while.  

Top Ten by Katie Cotugno - Ryan and Gabby are best friends and each other's person.  They make a top ten list of the favorite moments of their friendship.  I love Katie Cotugno so I can't wait to read this one and it sounds like the perfect summer read.

Are any of these books on your TBR?  Have you read any of these books?  Let me know in the comments!!  





Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.