Monday, October 23, 2017

Spookathon Wrap-up


Check out what I ended up reading for the Spookathon!!

TBR Checking


The challenges were:

1)  Read a thriller - I wanted to read either Final Girls or One of Us is Lying.
2)  Spooky word in the title - I wanted to read The Graveyard Book.
3)  Childhood fear - I read Welcome to the Dark House.
4)  Orange on the cover - I wanted to read A Head Full of Ghosts.
5)  Spooky setting - I read Asylum.

Total Pages Read:  1,035 pages

So I did so-so on this read-a-thon.  I read Welcome to the Dark House and Asylum each in one day, so that was amazing progress.  I really enjoyed all three of the books I did read, Ill give more on my thoughts about these books in my October wrap-up.  I started The Graveyard Book and A Head Full of Ghosts.  The Graveyard Book wasn't really keeping my attention and A Head Full of Ghosts just wasn't what I was looking for to read at the time, I wanted something spook and scary.

So overall I think I did alright, I read three books that were all really good!!  I will hopefully finish The Graveyard Book and A Head Full of Ghosts by the end of the month.

Did you participate in Spookathon, if so what did you read?!?  Let me know in the comments.


Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.