Saturday, July 13, 2019

Binge Your Favorite Author ReadAThon TBR | July 2019

This readathon is hosted by my bookclub on Facebook We Be Book'n!  I am soo excited to do this readathon!  There are only 3 challenges, which is totally doable!  


Reading Challenges:


1.  Read an author that has most recently become a favorite.
2.  Read a book by another member's favorite author.
3.  Read a book by your longest, most favorite author.


Recursion by Blake Crouch | Memory makes reality.  New York City cop Barry Sutton is learning as he investigates the devastating phenomenon the media has dubbed False Memory Syndrome—a mysterious affliction that drives its victims mad with memories of a life they never lived.  I recently read Dark Matter and loved it!  So I am super excited to read his newest book!!

Final Girls by Riley Sager | Ten years ago, college student Quincy Carpenter went on vacation with five friends and came back alone, the only survivor of a horror movie–scale massacre.  I loved The Last Time I Lied and I can't believe I haven't read this one yet.  This will complete the another member's favorite author.  

The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah | Alaska, 1974.  Unpredictable. Unforgiving. Untamed.  For a family in crisis, the ultimate test of survival.  I have loved Kristin Hannah for a very long time and I still need to read her newest book!  

Have you read any of these books?  What did you think about them?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.