Thursday, March 21, 2019

Down the TBR Hole | March

Here is round 3 of going through 20 more books on my TBR shelf on Goodreads.  Let's hope I can narrow down some more and get rid of books I no longer have interest in.


Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen | Letting Go

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen | Letting Go

Babyville by Jane Green | Letting Go


The Beach House by Jane Green | Letting Go

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys #1) by Abbi Glines | Letting Go

When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle | Letting Go


Wake (Wake #1) by Lisa McMann | Keep

Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann | Letting Go

Evernight (Evernight #1) by Claudia Gray | Keep


Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally | Letting Go





Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie | Letting Go



Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead | Keep


I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies #1) by Pittacus Lore | Keep


Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson | Keep


Keep:  11
Letting Go:  9

I got rid of 9 pretty good!!  Going through my Goodreads shelf is making me excited to read some of these books.  

Are any of these books on your TBR?  Should I keep any I let go or vice versa?  Let me know in the comments!!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.