Monday, February 5, 2018

February TBR

I have a few books I really want to get to this month.  I will also be participating in the ContemporaryAThon and I will be putting up my TBR for that when that readathon gets closer.  I'm definitely in the mood for some contemporary books, so it's fitting that I will be participating in the ContemporaryAThon.

Here is what I hope to get to:


The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black | Super excited to get to this book the hype is unreal!  This is a book about a girl's parents who are murdered and she and her two sisters are stolen away to live in the treacherous High Court of Faerie.

You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon | This book is about twins who are tested for Huntington's and one tested positive and one tested negative.

Meet Cute by Various Authors |  This is a short story collection about "how they first met."  Sounds soo cute cant wait to read this one.

  

Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed | This is a own voices novel about an Indian-American Muslim girl coming of age story and figuring out where she belongs.

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas | I need to stop putting this one off and just read it!  I loved the first and second book.  I think I just don't want the story to end.  

Everless (Everless #2) by Sara Holland | This is a book about a world where time is currency.  So, that sounds super interesting!!  

Are any of these books on your TBR?  Have you read any of these books?  Let me know in the comments!!  





Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.