Saturday, November 4, 2017

#Borrowathon TBR


Check out what I plan to read!



BorrowAThon is an eight day readathon where the only rule is you have to read borrowed books.  This readathon takes place November 5-12.  

The challenges are:
1. Give an author a second chance - I plan to read The Bakerville Dozen.
2. Start a new-to-you series - I plan to read In the Woods.
3. A book with 5 or more words in the title - I plan to read He Will Be My Ruin.
4. A 2017 release - I plan to read Hunting Prince Dracula.
5. A book you found in a #LibraryHaul - I plan to read Little Monsters.

6. A book featuring a library - I plan to read Bookishly Ever After.

I'm really excited to read some these books and I hope to get to all of these.  Are you participating in this read-a-thon and if so, what are you reading?  Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

© Kendra Loves Books. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.